School Principal Application
- Cover Letter
- Resume (at a minimum to include the following)
- Educational history, including specifics on when and where undergraduate, graduate and post graduate degrees earned.
- Details related to all licenses and certifications received or in process.
- Employment history, including the job title held, name of employer, dates of employment and description of duties.
- Video Summary (to include the following)
- In video format (no more than 5 minutes), please describe in how your professional work experiences, education and other accomplishments have prepared you to lead and meet the Principal's responsibilities below while upholding the vision and mission as described for Parker Performing Arts School.
As the performing arts school of choice, we foster confidence, celebrate diversity, and emphasize academic excellence.
Parker Performing Arts School equips students to become independent creative thinkers, critical problem solvers, and successful collaborators. In our safe learning environment, students engage in rich and innovative instruction in academics and the performing arts in preparation for their roles as citizens of a diverse and increasingly globalized community.