When school work, instruments, lunches, and other items are brought to the office after the school day has started, the items will NOT be delivered to students. A ‘Student Pick-Up’ table is located in the vestibule for students to find their items, as well as a table in the lunchroom for dropped off lunches. The drop off/pick up table is available to minimize distractions and interruptions in the classroom as instruction time is so valuable.
Please review the following procedures with your student(s) to ensure their success for retrieval of dropped off items.
- The office staff will not interrupt classes to call students to pick up items.
- Please label the item before your arrival.
- Non-lunch items (instruments, school work, etc.) may be placed on the table in the vestibule. Students will have the opportunity to pick up the item during their passing periods between classes.
- Lunch items will be accepted by the office staff and taken to the designated ‘Lunch Pick-Up’ table in the lunchroom. Students may pick up their lunch upon entering the cafeteria for their designated lunch time.
- iPads may be given to the office staff. The office staff will call the student out of class for iPad pick up only.