School Accountability Committee (SAC)
Parker Performing Arts School recognizes the importance, shared responsibility, and partnership between family, schools, and community. Parental (including guardians and other members of the student’s family involved in the student’s education) involvement in the education of students contributes greatly to achievement, and to the positive school environment and experience. And an important piece of parent and family engagement is School Accountability Committees (SACs).
SAC responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Advising the principal concerning the preparation of the school's Unified Improvement Plan (UIP).
- Making recommendations to the principal concerning priorities for spending school funds.
- Helping school staff increase parent partnerships with teachers, fostering the parents' role in creating student READ plans as well as addressing habitual truancy.
- Helping school staff increase the level of overall parent engagement with the school.
- Assisting the district in implementing, at the school level, the district's Parent and Family Engagement Policy.
- Working to recruit people to serve on the School Accountability Committee.
- Meeting at least quarterly to discuss whether school leadership, personnel, and infrastructure are advancing or impeding implementation of the schools improvement plan.
Parker Performing Arts
School Accountability Committee Members
Deborah Rolsen - Committee Chair
Stephanie Terhune - Parent Representative
Clay Brown - Parent Representative
James Stevens - Parent Representative
Chris McMahan - Board Representative
Tracie Montooth - Board Representative
Felicia Degenhart - Middle School Teacher Representative
Paula Bartlett - Elementary School Teacher Representative
Phil Molfino - Interim Principal/Assistant Principal
2021/2022 SAC Meeting Agendas/Minutes
2020/2021 Meeting Agendas/Minutes
2019/2020 Meeting Agendas/Minutes
2018/2019 Meeting Agendas/Minutes
2017/2018 Meeting Agendas/Minutes
2016/2017 Meeting Agendas/Minutes