Drop Off & Pick Up Overview
Parker Performing Arts Traffic Plan
Middle school students ONLY- 7:40am (Red Tags)
BOTH Middle & elementary school students- 7:40am (Yellow Tags)
Elementary students ONLY-8:00am (Green Tags)
Morning Drop-Off (WEDNESDAY LATE START):
Middle school students ONLY- 8:40am (Red Tags)
BOTH Middle & elementary school students- 8:40am (Yellow Tags)
Elementary students ONLY-9:00am (Green Tags)
Middle school students ONLY-3:00pm (Red Tags)
BOTH Middle and elementary school students-3:30pm (Yellow Tags)
Elementary students ONLY-3:30pm (Green Tags)
Student safety comes first! PPA does not offer any transportation services to our school, however we highly encourage the use of Way to Go SCHOOLPOOL as an option to reduce drop off and pick up times. Families are responsible for regular drop off and pick up of their children at our school. Do to the unique nature of our school location, transportation guidelines must be strictly enforced and adhered to by the PPA Community.
The town traffic infrastructure around our school will grow and be established over the coming months, and the community around us will need to adjust to new traffic patterns caused by the introduction of a school to the area. Please be careful, and cautious!
- Children being dropped off should sit on and exit from the passenger side of the car (unless all seats are filled)
- Children should memorize their carpool number, know who is picking them up, know make and model of car, and should pay attention to the process during drop-off and pick-up. This causes the #1 delay during drop-off and pick-up.
- No cell phones or mobile devices of any type are allowed in the drop-off and pick-up lines. This means no phone calls, texting, games, reading, surfing, or any other use of any device during carpool.
- Signal the left blinker on your car when you have completed pick-up to exit.
- Children should only be dropped off in designated areas, and at no other point on the traffic loop.
- No cars should ever stop on Compark Blvd for any reason as it is a thoroughfare without a shoulder.
- If your child is not picked up at the end of afternoon driveline, they will be transitioned to Spotlight, our after care program. If your child is taken to Spotlight at the end of driveline, a $25 drop fee (per day/per child) will be added to your child's My School Bucks account. A parent must come in and sign out the child from the Spotlight program.